Need for cleaning products
There is not a week without a report, an investigation, an article questioning a product, a compound used in a household cleaning product.
Preservatives, dyes, synthetic perfumes, volatile organic compounds, cocktail effect, endocrine disruptors… every day, individuals are also exposed to chemical risks through their traditional cleaning products whose long-term impacts on health are beginning to be better understood.
The European regulation on chemical substances reveals the presence of suspected or proven carcinogenic, mutagenic and reprotoxic (CMR) compounds in the household products used on a daily basis.
To enable you to respond to the legitimate concerns of customers and consumers, SALVECO offers you a wide range of formulas based on its technology and thus guarantees you
- safer and healthier products, with no associated risks, no bioaccumulation, no substance from petroleum chemistry or synthetic chemistry
- products with a minimized environmental footprint
SALVECO products allow you to offer your consumers answers for most of their needs: from a liquid detergent specially adapted to babies’ laundry, 100% natural origin, to products that allow disinfecting household surfaces.
Our 100% plant-based disinfectants and cleaners for the homecare market
- Concentrated or RTU windows and fragile surfaces cleaner
- Concentrated or RTU all purpose degreasing cleaner
- Kitchen degreasing cleaner
- Fridge and freezer deicer cleaner
- All purpose disinfectant cleaner
- Disinfectant cleaner wipes
- Concentrated or RTU,Washroom disinfectant and descaler
- Stain remover for carpets & fabrics
- Dishwashing liquid
- Disinfectant WC gel
- WC gel
- Concentrated floors and surfaces degreasing cleaner
- Concentrated or RTU kitchen degreasing cleaner
- Concentrated or RTU Ffoors disinfectant cleaner
- PVC cleaner
- Air freshener
- Fabric softener
- Laundry detergent
- Oven cleaner
- Anti green deposits
To go further on disinfection
Read our latest articles and download our white paper to discover the disinfection at SALVECO.
Once again, SALVECO has positioned itself as a pioneer in plant disinfection with its latest innovation. While the majority of disinfectants on the market are effective with contact times of 5 minutes at least, the SALVECO laboratory recently succeeded in developing a dinsinfectant formula that is effective in just 2 minutes! A feat made possible by our Research and Development team.
Laboratoire Science et Nature has signed a licence as part of a technological and industrial partnership with the French laboratory Salveco, a specialist in disinfection with its EFFIBIOZ technology.
Laboratoire Science et Nature has signed this licence as part of a partnership to promote Salveco’s unique technology.
Homecare product manufacturers are under increasing pressure to meet consumer demand for safe, effective, and sustainable products. Salveco is revolutionizing the industry with its “label advantage”, to help manufacturers differentiate themselves and align with the new consumers’ values.
The global chemicals market is in the midst of a transformation. Increasing demand for high-value products and natural raw materials, combined with growing pressure from